Registration for fall 2022 athletics at Washingtonville will be available on Family ID beginning on the following dates:
HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Opens July 22. Closes August 12.
MIDDLE SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Opens August 6. Closes August 26.
Please note that there will be no extensions beyond closing dates.
Students must be registered and have their registration cleared by the school nurse prior to participation. When you register, the system will keep track of your information through your Family ID profile. Parents enter the family information only once for each student member for multiple uses and multiple programs during our three sport seasons. You only need to create an account one time.
All students must have a current physical (physicals are good for one calendar year). Physicals are given during the school year by appointment only. Please have your son/daughter make an appointment with the school nurse as soon as possible if they need an updated physical.
You may access Family ID through the Washingtonville High School website, under Athletics.
REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS FOR NEW USERS
Go to: FamilyID
- Create an account
- Enter first and last name
- Enter email address and password
- Select "I agree to terms" and click "create account"
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account
REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS FOR RETURNING FAMILY ID USERS
- Go to: FamilyID
- Click on current season registration
- Log in using the email address and password you created.
(Do not create a new account.)
- Choose the sport
- Click on “Add participant below" or "Click to Select” your child’s name
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary
- Sign off on seasonal agreements, review registration summary,
NO PAYMENT REQUIRED
- Save and submit. You will receive a completion email from FAMILY ID.
To view/download a PDF of this information, please click here.
If you need registration support, please call 888-800-5583, ext. 1.