NOTICE: Given the current pandemic related to COVID-19, Washingtonville Central School District is temporarily suspending all in-person appointments. Please have all required registration documentation emailed to Vanessa Sanchez or faxed to 845-497-4032.
Please Note: Washingtonville Fillable PDF Forms have been designed to be completed and saved using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free from the Adobe Reader download page(external link, opens in new window).
Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date. Please refer to the Documents link for the immunizations breakdown per grade.
TO REGISTER A NEW STUDENT:
- Access the Complete Registration Packet (.PDF). To complete this form using your computer, please follow these directions follow these directions. This packet includes a checklist of all required information and forms.
- All completed forms should be sent via email or fax to 845-497-4032. Contact the Registrar should you have any questions or if you are unable to send the documentation electronically.
- Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date. Please refer to the Documents link for the immunizations breakdown per grade.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL GRADES
- Kindergarten - student must be 5 years old by December 1 of the incoming school year.
- Students entering UPK must be four years old by December 1 of the incoming school year.
- Registration process includes appointment with guidance counselor (grades 6-12) or main office for elementary, transportation for bus routing and food services for nutrition.
- If your student is transferring from another school, please contact the previous school immediately to expedite the transfer process.
- Transportation form for applying for qualified transportation to private/parochial schools must be received by April 1, unless new to the District.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- All required forms as listed in the Registration Packet (.PDF). See the checklist on page 2.
- Photo Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate of Passport/Visa.
- Health Records: Health Form completed & signed by a physician less than one (1) year old.
- Immunization Records: Less than one (1) year old.
- Proof of Residency: School Tax receipt, valid lease/deed, or a utility bill.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable.
- Student with Special Needs: IEP records. It is possible that these records can be transferred electronically from the previous school.