Welcome to the Washingtonville Central School District!
Please submit all required registration documentation via email to Vanessa Sanchez or fax to 845-497-4032.
Important Note on Immunizations
Students must have up-to-date immunizations. For a detailed breakdown of required immunizations per grade, please visit the Documents section of this page.
Registering a New Student
- Download the Complete Registration Packet (.PDF).
- To fill out the form on your computer, follow these instructions.
- The packet includes a checklist of all necessary information and forms for all students, including preschool students for evaluations.
- Send completed forms via email or fax to 845-497-4032.
- For questions or assistance with electronic submissions, please contact the Registrar.
Registration Requirements for All Grades
- Kindergarten: Students must be 5 years old by December 1 of the incoming school year.
- UPK: Students must be 4 years old by December 1 of the incoming school year.
- The registration process includes an appointment with a guidance counselor (grades 9-12) and transportation arrangements for bus routing.
- For students transferring from another school, please contact the previous school immediately to expedite the transfer process.
- Transportation forms for qualified transportation to private/parochial schools must be received by April 1, unless new to the district.
- If your family needs an application for free/reduced meals, please inform the registrar and one will be provided.
Required Documents for Registration
- All required forms listed in the Registration Packet (.PDF). See the checklist on page 2.
- Photo identification of parent or legal guardian.
- Proof of age: Birth certificate or passport/visa.
- Health records: Health form completed & signed by a physician, less than one (1) year old.
- Immunization records, less than one (1) year old.
- Proof of residency: School tax receipt, valid lease/deed, or a utility bill.
- Proof of custody/guardianship, if applicable.
- For students with special needs: IEP records. These records may be transferred electronically from the previous school.
Please Note: Washingtonville Fillable PDF Forms have been designed to be completed and saved using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free from the Adobe Reader download page(external link, opens in new window).